- First meeting to understand your objectives.
- Carefully evaluate the best approach to follow.
- Presentation of one or more proposals.
- Adjustments to meet your expectations (budget, time, etc).
- Conduction of analysis and experimentations.
- Release of short reports in the end of every assay.
- Constant communication with the client.
- Adjustments, if necessary
- Validations (e.g. Field tests for validation of agronomic efficacy)
- Dataset with technical considerations.
- Post delivery follow-up and scientific support.